Internship in Public Affairs
Nationally and internationally operating PR & PA agency from Hamburg offers work for interns. The duration of the internship can be arranged individually.
Possible fields of practice as an intern
- Participation in the conception and implementation of projects in the field of Public Affairs and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Research activities on current political developments and topics in the field of corporate responsibility
- Preparation of thematic dossiers and background papers
- Assistance in the preparation and execution of events
- Support of day-to-day business (preparation and follow-up of events, meetings and workshops, preparation of presentations)
- Student or graduate of political, social or economic sciences
- Great interest in political and social issues and a good understanding of political interrelationships / processes
- Ideally, the first points of contact in the political context or initial practical experience in a company or consulting environment
- Knowledge of the German and English language
- Creative and meticulous writing style
- Strategic and conceptual thinking.
If you would like to prove yourself as an intern in practice and learn a lot, please contact us with informative documents:
Bahrenfelder Marktplatz 7
Tel. +49 40 899 666 0
IC Public Affairs is a public affairs agency in Hamburg with almost 40 years of experience. Well-known customers (B2C and B2B) from Germany and abroad entrust our team of consultants with demanding communication tasks with very individual characteristics. In addition to classic political communication, our core competencies include policy advice and corporate social responsibility (CSR) as well as public affairs.